As Indian Premier League is going to start on 19th september 2021 and the first match of 2nd phase is going to be played between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.
Both the teams Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings will be geared to go against each other this Sunday. Rohit Sharma will be leading Mumbai Indians with the players like Jusprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard where as the great Indian Captain and three times IPL winner MS Dhoni will be leading CSK with the star players Suresh Raina, Shardul Thakur, Moein Ali and Dwayne Bravo.
- Before the match on 19th September MS Dhoni aka Thala is seen in great form in practice matches. He is seen connecting the ball very well and hitting long sixes. It will be very interesting how he comes again in 2nd phase of IPL. You can see the video by visiting the Instagram page of CSK .
Link to vedio – https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT9E9N7BYql/?utm_medium=copy_link
In the first phase of Indian Premier League, Delhi Capitals was leading the points table with 12 points by winning 6 matches out of 8 where as CSK has also been on second position with 10 points by winning 5 matches out of 7 matches. Mumbai Indians is on 4th position of the points table with 8 points. Sunrisers Hyderabad is on the bottom of the points tables with just single win.
Some important statistics of IPL 2021
- Shikhar Dhawan is the leading run scorer (380 runs) and orange cap holder in this season followed by KL Rahul (331) and Faf Duplessis (320).
- Harshal Patel is the leading wicket taker (17 wickets) and purple cap holder in this season followed by Awesh Khan and Chris Morris both taking 14 wickets till now.
- KL Rahul has been leading in most of sixes (16) this season.
- Ravindra Jadeja has been leading in most no catches.
In the second phase of IPL, it’s not easy to say who will go in top four of the points tables. There are so many unexpected things to happen to this season. Hope you enjoy the second phase of IPL.
Please let us know about your favorite team in IPL and also comment who is going to win the first match of second phase and who will be the highest scorer.