SBI PO Recruitment 2021 notification is out now . Candidates who are interested can apply from the given link in the post. Before Filling the Form candidates should go through the important points given below.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
1) Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria i. e. Age as on 01.04.2021 and Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2021.
2) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
3) Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online mode.
4) Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
5) Admission to Online test (Preliminary & Main) will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot
produce the requisite documents to Bank the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
6) Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Bank.
7) Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre
of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested
to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
8) Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand . Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
|Commencement of online registration of application||05/10/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||25/10/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||25/10/2021|
|Last date of printing your application||09/11/2021|
|online fee payment||05/10/2021-25/10/2021|
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should
be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2021’ in the subject of the
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES [Online Mode Only]:
i. First scan the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as detailed under the guidelines.
ii. The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left hand thumb impression is of mine”.
iii. Left Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left hand thumb impression, he/ she may use his/ her right hand thumb impression.
v. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/ she can save the entered data. On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted. Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration
number and password. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should carefully check the form before final submission. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this
stage is provisional.
vi. After rechecking and ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the
instructions available on the screen.
vii. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
viii. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
ix. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
x. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
xi. Please do not send the printout of application form to the Bank.